Mini Size 24 Splices Heat Shrink Fiber Optical Splice Closure
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10.5 US $9.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FOSC-D09
- Wiring Devices: Splice Tray
- Condition: New
- Max Capacity: 24 Splices
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS, Reach
- Sealed Type: Heat Shrink
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE, RoHS, UL, ETL, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8536
1. Long working life, up to 30 years.
2. Waterproof, UV resistant.
3. Wide working temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC.
4. Working in any enviropment: Aerial, Pole/duct-mounting, Direct Buried.
5. Max capacity: 24 splices (single).
|Dimension (mm)||330x Φ85mm|
|Weight (KGS)||1.5 kgs|
|Cables Ports (Entry & Exit)||3|
|Cable Diameter (mm)||Φ7-Φ22|
|Max Capacity of Cores Per Splice Tray||12|
|Max Capacity of trays Per closure||2|
|Max Capacity of Cores||24|
|Sealing Type||Heat Shrink|
Scope of FOSC:
The optic fiber splice closures (fiber enclosure FOSC 400) are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable. The dome material mixed chemical agent to resist corrosion and aging and also provide ultra-violet protection.
1. The material of FOSC body: PC, Ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance
2. Base-to-dome seals on FOSC are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry.
3. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
4. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
5. Small holes +1 oval hole
6. Small holes(dia. 2cm) +1 oval hole
7. Small holes(dia. 2cm) +1 oval hole
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss
Application: Aerial, Wall-mounting, Direct Buried
|Cable Diameter (mm)||7-18|
|Cables Entry & Exit||1 & 2|
|Max Capacity of Cores Per Splice Tray||12 ( Single )|
|Max Capacity of Splice Trays/ Closure||2|
|Max Capacity of Core||24 ( Single )|
|Sealing Structure of Cable Entry Port||Heat-shrinkable Sealing Structure|
|Sealing Structure||Silicon Gum Material|