ADSS Fiber Optical Splice Closure
|FOB Price:||US $36 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $36/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FOSC-DA
- Wiring Devices: Splice Tray
- Condition: New
- Size: 200*500mm
- Cable Ports: 2,3,4,5,6
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Type: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS, Reach
- Seal Type: Heat Shrink
- Max Capacity: 144 Cores
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE, RoHS, UL, ETL, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8536
1. Long working life, up to 30 years.
2. Waterproof, UV resistant.
3. Wide working temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC.
4. Working in any enviropment: Aerial, Pole/duct-mounting, Direct Buried.
5. Max capacity: 144 splices (single).
|Cable Diameter (mm)||Φ7-Φ22|
|Cables Entry & Exit||2,3,4,5,6(upon requirments)|
|Max Capacity of Cores Per Splice Tray||24|
|Max Capacity of Splice Trays/ Closure||4|
|Max Capacity of Cores||144|
|Sealing Structure of Cable Entry Port||Mechanical|
|Sealing Structure||Silicon Gum Material|
Scope of FOSC:
The optic fiber splice closures (fiber enclosure FOSC 400) are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable. The dome material mixed chemical agent to resist corrosion and aging and also provide ultra-violet protection.
1. The material of FOSC body: Ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance
2. Base-to-dome seals on FOSC are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry.
3. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
4. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss