1550nm Directly Modulated Fiber Optical Transmitter (HT-OT-1550D)
|FOB Price:||US $4,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Month|
|Transport Package:||1PCS Per Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HT-OT-1550D
- Function: Signal Transmission Equipment
- Condition: New
- Trademark: SHG or OEM
- Origin: China
- Type: Transmitter
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- Optical Transmitter: 1550nm
- Specification: CE, RoHS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8539
1. Indoor directly modulated optical TV transmitter
2. Input 64QAM, 256QAM, QPSK digital modulation signals
HT-OT-1550D series DWDM wavelength QAM optical transmitter is a high specification optical transmitter, which adapts to cable digital television development. It can be used to transmit cable digital television and data broadcast, DVB QAM signal long distance fiber. This optical transmitter operation wavelength complies with ITU-T G. 692 standard. It can transmit more than 40 wavelength channels with DWDM technology in one fiber at the same time, and can input 64 qam, 256 QAM, QPSK digital modulation signals within bandwidth of 47~860MHz.
1. Reliaze low-cost resolvent in DVB signal long-distance transmission, DVB city-county union network.
2. Low chatter, it can satisfy long distance or short distance fiber transmission RF signal requirementat most.
3. Perfect SBS suppression, it can transmit DVB-QAM signal more than 160 Km, to satisfy error ratio requirement.
4. More than 40 wavelength choice, it can be added data business at random easily.
5.47~860MHz operation bandwidth can provide usability of flexibly configuring RF channels for subscriber.
6.19" 1U rack construction design, easy to set.
1. Cable digital television, VOD, Internet, IP phone, data broadcast.
2. Apply to standard 64 QAM, 256 QAM or QPSK digital modulation signal transmission.
CE, RoHS, CCC, ISO9001
|Size||19" 1U rack|
|Application||64 QAM, 256 QAM, QPSK digital modulation signal transmission|