High Quality Sc/Upc Fast Fiber Optic Connector
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.4 US $1 US $0.8|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SC/UPC
- Structure: SC
- Ferrule Endface: PC(UPC)
- Fabrication Process: Moulded
- Light Source TYPE: Laser
- Brand: OEM
- Insertion Loss: 0.3dB
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, RoHS
- HS Code: 8515
- Transmission Medium: Single-Mode
- Number of Cores: Single-Core
- Shape: Rectangular
- Application: Network Equipment
- Connector Type: SC-PC
- Connector: Sc/Upc
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
1) Factory price, Warranty: One year
2) Insertion loss<0.3dB, Return loss>50dB
3) Easily installed
4) 30 seconds to learn install
Quick Assembly SC connector can provide quick and easy terminations of fibers in the field, and options are available for 900 micron and 250 micron. It allows the installer to terminate and make connection in minutes at equipment and fiber patch panels. This connector system removes any requirement for epoxy, adhesives or costly curing ovens, with features of high installation quality, high success rate and high reliability.
*Fiber type: SM(9/125), MM(50/125, 62.5/125)
*Fiber cable type: 0.9mm Tight Buffer Fiber, 2.0mm, 3.0mm Drop Cable
*Insertion Loss: <0.3dB(PC), <0.2dB(APC)*Return Loss: >50dB(PC), >55dB(UPC), >65dB(APC)
*Bare fiber strength: >5N
*Clad strength: >10N
*Tensile strength (20 N): IL≤ 0.2dB RL≤ 5dB
*Mechanical durability(500times): IL≤ 0.2dB RL≤ 5dB
*Operating Temperature: -5° C~70° C
*Storage Temperature: -40° C ~ +85° C
1) Factory-installed fiber stub.
2) No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3) Allows up to three re-termination result.
4) Easily installed, Quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5) Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6) Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
7) Fast connecting and repeat, No special tools needed when installed.
8) Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9) Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10) Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
1. Patch panels
2. Distribution frames
3. Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
4. FTTH Outlets
5. Connection at the desk for LAN environments
6. Fiber Optic Patch Cord & Pigtail
7. Telecommunication Devices
8. Data Communications Networks
9. Optical Fiber LAN and Access Network
10. Industry and Military Applications
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Standard tranparent plastic box-case or upon customer's request
Delivery Detail: Around 7 days.