144 Splice Heat Shrink Fiber Optic Splice Closure (FOSC-D05E)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30 US $25|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: FOSC-D05E
- Wiring Devices: Splice Tray
- Condition: New
- Max Capacity: 144splices
- Attestation: Ce,ISO,RoHS
- Specification: CE, RoHS, UL, ETL, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8536
- Type: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS, Reach
- Seal Type: Heat Shrink
- Size: 470*210mm
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
1. Long working life, up to 30 years.
2. Waterproof, UV resistant.
3. Wide working temperature: -40ºC to +70ºC.
4. Working in any enviropment: Aerial, Pole/duct-mounting, Direct Buried.
5. Max capacity: 96 splices (single).
|Cable Diameter (mm)||Φ8-Φ38|
|Cables Entry & Exit||5|
|Max Capacity of Cores Per Splice Tray||24|
|Max Capacity of Splice Trays/ Closure||6|
|Max Capacity of Cores||144|
|Sealing Structure of Cable Entry Port||Heat-shrinkable sealing structure|
|Sealing Structure||Silicon Gum Material|
Scope of FOSC:
The optic fiber splice closures (fiber enclosure FOSC 400) are widely apply for the connecting of optical cable. The dome material mixed chemical agent to resist corrosion and aging and also provide ultra-violet protection.
1. The material of FOSC body: Ageing resistance & ultraviolet radiation resistance
2. Base-to-dome seals on FOSC are mechanical and heat-shrinkable for ease of installation and reentry.
3. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
4. No special tools are needed to open the closure, and it can be opened and used repeatedly.
5. Small holes +1 oval hole
6. Small holes(dia. 2cm) +1 oval hole
7. Small holes(dia. 2cm) +1 oval hole
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius≥ 40mm. Low optical loss
|Main accessories and special tools|
|No.||Name of accessories||Quantity||Usage||Remarks|
|1||Heat shrinkable protective sleeve||Protecting fiber splices||Configuration as per capacity|
|2||Nylon tie||Fixing fiber with protective coat||Configuration as per capacity|
|3||Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (single)||Fixing and sealing single fiber cable||Configuration as per requirement|
|4||Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (mass)||Fixing and sealing mass of fiber cable||Configuration as per requirement|
|5||Branching clip||Branching fiber cables||Configuration as per requirement|
|6||Earthing wire||1 piece||Putting through between earthing devices|
|7||Desiccant||1 bag||Put into FOSC before sealing for desiccating air|
|8||Labeling paper||1 piece||Labeling fibers|
|9||Special wrench||1 piece||Tightening nut of reinforced core|
|10||Metal hoop||1 set||For wall mounting and pole hugging|
|11||Buffer tube||decided by customers||Hitched to fibers and fixed with FOST, managing buffer.||Configuration as per requirement|
|12||Aluminum foil paper||1 pc||Protect the bottom of Fiber Optic Splice Closure and cable inlet/outlet tubes when heat the heat shrinkable sleeves.|